1. Children must be 12 years of age for the Stony Canyon Rafting Run, 8 years of age for the Family Rafting Run, and 14 years of age to inflatable kayak. There are no exceptions. Ensure that your children will feel comfortable rafting, you will be dropped off by a shuttle and runs are long and secluded. There is no turning back!
2. You must listen to your raft guide. He knows what he is doing! Even if you have been whitewater rafting before, your guide knows the river best!
3. Do not take anything you don't want to lose on the river with you! Including valuables, car keys, cell phones, jewelry or anything else that will sink!
4. Pay attention! Your Guide will brief you before your run. Listen to what he says and have a great time!
1. What to wear - In the spring while the weather is colder you should bring wool socks, wool/fleece hat, sweater or fleece, windbreaker, windpants, and something to keep your feet dry. We offer wetsuits free of charge to help keep you warm and dry! In the summertime we recommend bathing suit, shorts, t-shirt, and river shoes or old sneakers (NO FLIP FLOPS). Dress appropriate to the weather.
2. Water - to stay hydrated. You will be working hard!
3. Protection from the sun - sunscreen, and a strap to hold on your sunglasses if you chose to wear them. You don't want to donate them to the river!
4. Bring a towel and change of clothes. Leave them in your car, or in one of our cubbies at the building.