1. Children must be 5 years of age and accompanied by an adult. Life jackets are required for tubers 12 and under and non-swimmers. THERE ARE NO LIFEGUARDS ON DUTY! Please watch your children at all times. We suggest a 1 to 1 ratio of adults to younger children for their safety.
2. Kids 15 and under will need to be accompanied by an adult.
3. Pay attention to the Coal Tubin directional signs for water level, and upcoming pipelines to navigate around, and for the takeout at the end of the trip!
4. Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated!
5. Glass containers or Styrofoam coolers are not allowed on the river.
6. Do not take anything you don’t want to lose on the river with you! Including valuables, car keys, cell phones, jewelry or anything else that will sink!
7. DO NOT LITTER! Put trash in the trash receptacles that are located at the end of the float.
8. Beware of trees, branches, rocks or anything else that might stick out, and watch where the water is taking you. Be prepared to navigate around these objects while floating!
9. Keep an eye on everyone in your group! This is supposed to be fun, so keep track of each other and be safe!
1. Shoes – are suggested to protect your feet while walking to entry and exit points. Also, to protect your feet if the water is low on the day you tube.
2. Water - to stay hydrated in the sun.
3. Protection from the sun - sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and other gear to protect you since the float is 2-3 hours.
4. Towels – leave them in your car until after the trip.